Monday, April 20, 2020

How to repair a busted USB (file/data wise)

Ugh,

Had a sick little iPhone C-USB that was also installed onto a regular USB so that I could literally transfer files to an from Computer to phone (or vice versa).

The disk was purchased through an Aigo seller on TaoBao-dirty cheap and sick little piece of tech...a few months ago (cause yes, I was TOTALLY using it in class-are you kidding!? How couldn't you!? It makes all teaching with tech THAT MUCH EASIER AND ENGAGING!) and a student dropped it...I don't know if it was the drop or that they did something to it by accident while uploading their files to it...but its toast...and I did have a back-up cause its awesome! But, before I toss it-I would like to know if there is a way to recover the files on it OR at the very least-make it for use again because right now...its just dead.

This is the closest I have gotten to a positive look into the situation,

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-clean-and-format-storage-drive-using-diskpart-windows-10

No comments:

Post a Comment