Friday, March 8, 2019

Little bit of a feel good from the Course Prof!

Its things like this that make me feel like I have a chance to really make it in Ontario as a teacher, but then when I'm here at this particular school (maybe the size of the school makes it easy to be lost in the fray), I just feel-not the way I feel when I read this from a professor who is reading over my understanding of theory, and practice. Thank you Professor, this means a lot to me, and I don't get this type of feedback often. When I do get this feedback though, I do feel very accomplished, and I hope that this is how my students feel when they read the success feedback I give them in class. In regards to work and accomplishments, sometimes this is one of the best feelings.

#teachingisnotathanklessjob

Link below goes to the dropbox so that you can view this if interested.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/va81dcno7truj8p/Completion%20of%20M3.pdf?dl=0

In five weeks, I am hoping to be on the final step of my further education, with a specialization in Reading and soon to have a specialization in TELL, I am excited to announce, my wife and I are making arrangements to move back to Ontario for a long term settling in 2021. Next year, I will be completing my (most likely) final contract with MLIS. At which point, my goal is to continue a full time career in or around Toronto.

Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment