Monday, January 7, 2019

Currently Working on AQ

I am currently working an AQ for TELL Pt.2 through Lakehead University. I was actually hoping to hve taken this course last semester, however I was able to get it in second semester and take advantage of the spare time to collect an AQ for Teaching Grade 7-8 Math. I am indeed quite proud of myself but I must add that Lakehead is a challenging and very engaging set of AQ's to follow up with. The professors are excellent, adept and very flexible but expect to see quality for their understanding in my experience-I got nothing wrong with that because I am always trying to improve.

I am working on this AQ in hopes that I will soon be qualified to get my specialization in TELL. Once I have that, I will be working towards my FSL. I am very excited as this has been my goal for the last five years. I currently have a couple odd end ABQ's and AQ's, but am banking on coupling my Reading Specialization with a specialization in TELL to qualify me for a principal qualification in the future. Whether I use it or not...that is a different story.

Nonetheless, the next (probably 50) posts will be in regards to my responses and experiences while studying in the course.

Wish me luck!

Carm

No comments:

Post a Comment