Monday, June 10, 2019

Publishers, From Teachers, who are Former Students.

Publishers were once students, why can't they be our students. Could you imagine if your students were published writers before the age of 30? I think in every teacher's career, they have crossed the path of at least one student that has stricken them as nothing short of remarkable.

I am in the process of developing at home/school publishings to help students see and understand the reality of skills/self-appreciation. I came across this very interestingly convoluted website recently in my search, I need to pick through it but-I came across a pen pal piece in there. Apparently the teacher works in Iraq!? Sweet! Pen pals-this is exactly where I have already been starting.

http://www.publishingstudents.com/Online%20resources.html

No comments:

Post a Comment